Would you like england to win - For non english fans.

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:05 pm

Pedro O'Maradona wrote:look its like this....the main issue here is that the english media are unbearable. I dunno about you but im sick of turning on the tv and hearing about wayne rooneys foot ...u should listen to yerselfs go on, celebrate ur victories is fine best of luck to you, if Ireland won a world cup the country would be drunk for a decade (being nationalistic is one thing but the over the top, jingoism that happens around the time of the world cup is hard to take, my point is (unpopular tho it may be,) is that the english go overboard as do your colonial offshoots Australia and USA   sorry I am digressing here) but dont expect other countries to want ye to win...i have no problem with english people (my mothers family are from england originally)....i just think u english are patronising about non british countries.....a small bit of humility and a realisation that the world does not revolve around england might be nice....that is all
the point i am making is that the Republic of Ireland is NOT part of the UK, the same as France or Belgium are not...the thread was based on the question do we want england to win the world cup, put simply I dont I want england to win based on the fact I am not english, I lived in Argentina and I want them to win it...Im not being anti-english
as for a political debate i dont think either of us would want that lol

:laugh:
Sounds like this kunt has never won anything , not even a raffle .

:D   :D   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:12 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Pedro O'Maradona wrote:look its like this....the main issue here is that the english media are unbearable. I dunno about you but im sick of turning on the tv and hearing about wayne rooneys foot ...u should listen to yerselfs go on, celebrate ur victories is fine best of luck to you, if Ireland won a world cup the country would be drunk for a decade (being nationalistic is one thing but the over the top, jingoism that happens around the time of the world cup is hard to take, my point is (unpopular tho it may be,) is that the english go overboard as do your colonial offshoots Australia and USA   sorry I am digressing here) but dont expect other countries to want ye to win...i have no problem with english people (my mothers family are from england originally)....i just think u english are patronising about non british countries.....a small bit of humility and a realisation that the world does not revolve around england might be nice....that is all
the point i am making is that the Republic of Ireland is NOT part of the UK, the same as France or Belgium are not...the thread was based on the question do we want england to win the world cup, put simply I dont I want england to win based on the fact I am not english, I lived in Argentina and I want them to win it...Im not being anti-english

if i could go back in time, i would suggest we invaded his country and bump off his great great grandfather before he had kids  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:21 am

Judge wrote:fuck off niall :D

why are you upset? I'm just standing up for little Diego - who I think should be remembered as the greatest player ever.You can pick any player in the world and pick out a moment of cheating, it shouldn't cloud their achievements.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:06 pm

Big Niall wrote:

why are you upset? I'm just standing up for little Diego - who I think should be remembered as the greatest player ever.You can pick any player in the world and pick out a moment of cheating, it shouldn't cloud their achievements.

No it shouldn't but if you want to argue with facts the best player to ever lace up the boots was in fact the The Galloping Major - Ferenc Puskas.

:)
48-1119859832

Postby Judge » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:55 pm

Big Niall wrote:

he's fat now

im not upset though  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:18 pm

steveie g doesnt take copius amounts of cocaine or the steroids maradonna took in his day to enhance his game... so theres a small difference :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:24 pm

Maradonna did NOT take drugs to enhance his game. He did cocaine in his personal life for social reasons and he took a drug to help him lose weight, a drug which is legal in many sports.

Anyway back to the original topic. I am in England for the Sweden game so I guess I'll have no choice but to be an England supporter for that night. I don't think a paddy with a swedish top on would be a good idea :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:34 pm

lol..look at maradonna running to the camera after scoring that goal and tell me again he didnt take drugs...

but he was the best footballer in the world, i give u that :;):
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:52 pm

Big Niall wrote:look i sold fatty maradona his drugs ok, and we snorted them together, then plotted a cheating campaign in 1986

i love stevie g, and want his kids

see, i told ya  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:12 pm

Judge wrote:
Big Niall wrote:look i sold fatty maradona his drugs ok, and we snorted them together, then plotted a cheating campaign in 1986

i love stevie g, and want his kids

see, i told ya  :D

Made a good profit too (Canniggia too) :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pedro O'Maradona » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:19 pm

Judge wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

if i could go back in time, i would suggest we invaded his country and bump off his great great grandfather before he had kids  :D

oh the bitterness!!!

ARG -EN- TINA, ARG-EN-TINA!!
VIVA LOS ALBICELESTE!
Pedro O'Maradona

Postby Pedro O'Maradona » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:26 pm

Judge wrote:and we keep the apes aswell :D

obviously u are one of them too lol!
Pedro O'Maradona

Postby 48-1119859832 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:32 pm

Pedro O'Maradona wrote:
Judge wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

oh the bitterness!!!

ARG -EN- TINA, ARG-EN-TINA!!
VIVA LOS ALBICELESTE!

Erm...Thatcher defeated the Argies and we've gotten the best of them twice in the last two matches.  :D

You sir are a very bitter Irishman and there was me thinking you Irish liked stout and not John Smiths.  :p
48-1119859832

Postby Pedro O'Maradona » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:37 pm

dawson99 wrote:lol..look at maradonna running to the camera after scoring that goal and tell me again he didnt take drugs...

but he was the best footballer in the world, i give u that :;):

He was just somewhat happy, lol its impossible to get high on ephedrine...(i tried lol) Glad u acknowledge that the great man was the greatest footballer ever tho.....

actually diego was caught for using ephedrine (which is a common substance used as a cold remedy) a spanish player in the 1990 world cup also used the same drug and was not banned like diego was, proof that FIFA were simply out to get Diego.....  :veryangry
Pedro O'Maradona

Postby Pedro O'Maradona » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:45 pm

dawson99 wrote:steveie g doesnt take copius amounts of cocaine or the steroids maradonna took in his day to enhance his game... so theres a small difference :p

cocaine never helped me playing footie!! lol
Pedro O'Maradona

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion