International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby metalhead » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:35 pm

come to think of it, the world is ending in 2012 :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby rocky29 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:41 pm

worcester_red wrote:
rocky29 wrote:it said all the stadiums are going to be biult within a 16 kilometres of each other to help  transport.

And what the feck is a country of 1.6 million people going to do with 12 60,000 staidums after teh world cup. It's a complete joke, and I already stated that i would not have had any problems if Saudi Arabia for example were hsoting it but such a tiny nation hosting a world cup is pure madness but I'm sure their media is compliant as of course is Russia's.
I hope every media service in the the UK and the rest of Europe really start digging into Fifa and expose these bloody crooks for what they really are.

lol they already thought of that. There gona dismantle all the stadiums and send it all to africa strange but true.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:02 pm

metalhead wrote:come to think of it, the world is ending in 2012 :D

Mayan End Age 12-21-2012.

"Both the Hopis and Mayans recognize that we are approaching the end of a World Age... In both cases, however, the Hopi and Mayan elders do not prophesy that everything will come to an end. Rather, this is a time of transition from one World Age into another. The message they give concerns our making a choice of how we enter the future ahead. Our moving through with either resistance or acceptance will determine whether the transition will happen with cataclysmic changes or gradual peace and tranquility. The same theme can be found reflected in the prophecies of many other Native American visionaries from Black Elk to Sun Bear." — Joseph Robert Jochmans

Not the end of the world BUT a big change is predicted.

:nod
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:19 am

Liverpool will do the treble... will it? in 2012?

hell yeh :buttrock  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
metalhead wrote:come to think of it, the world is ending in 2012 :D

Mayan End Age 12-21-2012.

"Both the Hopis and Mayans recognize that we are approaching the end of a World Age... In both cases, however, the Hopi and Mayan elders do not prophesy that everything will come to an end. Rather, this is a time of transition from one World Age into another. The message they give concerns our making a choice of how we enter the future ahead. Our moving through with either resistance or acceptance will determine whether the transition will happen with cataclysmic changes or gradual peace and tranquility. The same theme can be found reflected in the prophecies of many other Native American visionaries from Black Elk to Sun Bear." — Joseph Robert Jochmans

Not the end of the world BUT a big change is predicted.

YEah everyone get's to level 2 then.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:38 pm

How can a country the size of Qatar even handle stageing a world cup?
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:How can a country the size of Qatar even handle stageing a world cup?

er... because they have the means to do stage a WC ???
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:55 pm

metalhead wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:How can a country the size of Qatar even handle stageing a world cup?

er... because they have the means to do stage a WC ???

im not talking about money, its simple logistics. What are they gonna do build 12 staduiums 5 miles apart from each other
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:16 pm

They have a huge stretch of desert where they can build stadiums on... plus they can add more land into their country in their own waters like UAE did.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:26 pm

worcester_red wrote:
rocky29 wrote:it said all the stadiums are going to be biult within a 16 kilometres of each other to help  transport.

And what the feck is a country of 1.6 million people going to do with 12 60,000 staidums after teh world cup. It's a complete joke, and I already stated that i would not have had any problems if Saudi Arabia for example were hsoting it but such a tiny nation hosting a world cup is pure madness but I'm sure their media is compliant as of course is Russia's.
I hope every media service in the the UK and the rest of Europe really start digging into Fifa and expose these bloody crooks for what they really are.

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:37 pm

bavlondon wrote:Qatar should be interesting, happy an Arab coutnry has finally got it although it might have been better to co host between 2 countries. The obviously have a lot of work ahead of them but all things aside I don't think FIFA woudln't have given them it if they didn't think they were up to it.

I am sure they could handle it but do they deserve it. It is hardly a beacon of football as was Africa for example. The whole business smells fishy if you ask me and I think England got shafted.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:50 pm

USA stunned to learn that Chuck Blazer their own chief did not vote for them

The stink that is growing daily from the corrupt world cup hosting vote took a very bizarre twist today as news begins to filter through that Chuck Blazer the American general secretary of CONCACAF did not vote for his own country but for Qatar.

Blazer who is very close friends with ticket tout Jack Warner voted along with Warner to give Qatar the right to host world cup 2022 and thus go against their very own team from their very own federation.

That is akin to Geoff Thompson not voting for England or Michel Platini not voting for France or Franz Beckanbaur not voting for Germany and yet this is what happened.

How Blazer can stay in his position is now seriously open to debate and questions are starting to be asked why he never voted for his own country.

What did Warner promise Blazer, what did the Qatar delegation promise Warner and Blazer, the fact that Qatar’s bid was rated high risk by Fifa seems to have made no difference at all.

The hard cold truth is that if CONCACAF would have voted for its own member state, The USA, then it would have been a tie between Qatar and the USA and would then have been down to corrupt Sepp Blatter to have used his casting vote.

Which would have probably still meant that Qatar got the vote as Blatter had promised the Qatar the world cup in return for the Asian head of football, Qatari national Mohammed Bin Hammam not going up against Blatter for control of Fifa.

So nothing at all to do with the best bids but to do with Blatter staying as head of Fifa, wow it stinks.

Also Platini is said to have voted Holland Belguim first round then change to russia second round
Benny The Noon

Postby tubby » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:56 pm

kazza wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Qatar should be interesting, happy an Arab coutnry has finally got it although it might have been better to co host between 2 countries. The obviously have a lot of work ahead of them but all things aside I don't think FIFA woudln't have given them it if they didn't think they were up to it.

I am sure they could handle it but do they deserve it. It is hardly a beacon of football as was Africa for example. The whole business smells fishy if you ask me and I think England got shafted.

I was surprised the Korean delegate never voted for England as I think they got a vote of England for the South Korean world cup before.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:USA stunned to learn that Chuck Blazer their own chief did not vote for them

The stink that is growing daily from the corrupt world cup hosting vote took a very bizarre twist today as news begins to filter through that Chuck Blazer the American general secretary of CONCACAF did not vote for his own country but for Qatar.

Blazer who is very close friends with ticket tout Jack Warner voted along with Warner to give Qatar the right to host world cup 2022 and thus go against their very own team from their very own federation.

That is akin to Geoff Thompson not voting for England or Michel Platini not voting for France or Franz Beckanbaur not voting for Germany and yet this is what happened.

How Blazer can stay in his position is now seriously open to debate and questions are starting to be asked why he never voted for his own country.

What did Warner promise Blazer, what did the Qatar delegation promise Warner and Blazer, the fact that Qatar’s bid was rated high risk by Fifa seems to have made no difference at all.

The hard cold truth is that if CONCACAF would have voted for its own member state, The USA, then it would have been a tie between Qatar and the USA and would then have been down to corrupt Sepp Blatter to have used his casting vote.

Which would have probably still meant that Qatar got the vote as Blatter had promised the Qatar the world cup in return for the Asian head of football, Qatari national Mohammed Bin Hammam not going up against Blatter for control of Fifa.

So nothing at all to do with the best bids but to do with Blatter staying as head of Fifa, wow it stinks.

Also Platini is said to have voted Holland Belguim first round then change to russia second round

maybe i am stupid but i dont understand the Platini thing at all.
Why would he vote Holland and Belgium first and then Russia ?
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:57 pm

No idea Ben but I can only guess it was to ensure England went out in first round .
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion