Well done to chester city & mark wright - Welcome back!

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby lurd » Tue May 11, 2004 12:43 pm

Just a quick thought, well done to Chester City FC on their return to the football league. Mark Wright & Steven Vaughn have turned the club round big time.Only 3 years ago they where on the verge of relegation from the Conferance to the Uni bond, to turn them round so quick and back to the Football league...... Well Done Chester, glad to see you back!!!!
lurd

Postby blind » Tue May 11, 2004 12:55 pm

lurd wrote:Just a quick thought, well done to Chester City FC on their return to the football league. Mark Wright & Steven Vaughn have turned the club round big time.Only 3 years ago they where on the verge of relegation from the Conferance to the Uni bond, to turn them round so quick and back to the Football league...... Well Done Chester, glad to see you back!!!!

NICE ONE LURD.
We do forget our feeder clubs sometimes

Alot could be taken from the way the yanks organise their sports. You never see atransfer fee as it is always done in the contract and the teams just swap players and draft picks from the university players who are eligable to go pro.

It takes a lot of the expense out of the acedamy side of things as the rookies are always about 20 by the time they turn pro and the draft is set up in uch a way that the very worst team from the previous season getts first pick of the new players unless a bigger team trades them for the draft pick .
http://www.footballbadgers.com

My eyes are blind but I can see, The snowflakes glisten on the tree(s) The sun no longer sets me free I feel the snowflakes freezing me.

BS vol 4
blind
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion