Real madrid

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby SALTROCK67 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:33 pm

See Real won tonight and apparently Morientes played.
SALTROCK67

Postby Paul C » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:34 pm

I wish Real would just give us a yes or no answer on Morientes leaving the club as we need a striker sooner rather than later :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:35 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if it's his agent fannying around trying to get the price up :angry:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:36 pm

they won tonight? its only half seven now.
was it ten minutes each way or something.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Adebisi » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:36 pm

did he come on as a sub?  :D
Adebisi

Postby Adebisi » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:38 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:they won tonight? its only half seven now.
was it ten minutes each way or something.

was 7 minutes, Zidane scored a penalty :D
Adebisi

Postby SALTROCK67 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:38 pm

It was the unfinished game from the other week. :alien:  :alien:
SALTROCK67

Postby the great one » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:38 pm

Woollyback wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if it's his agent fannying around trying to get the price up :angry:

His agent is why do u think he said 4 english clubs are intrested in him cus his english clubs are known to pay high for him. His agent said were intrested in him but according to him we haven't even put in an offer for him.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kop Kid » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:39 pm

I think the game only lasted a few minutes as it was the conclusion to a game abandoned after a bomb scare
Kop Kid

Postby Stan Laurel » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:46 pm

I am starting to curious about Morientes, because i think Rafa might fail to land him now because of new coach of Real Madrid (dunno what his name) probably give him a chance to prove that he can do it for Real Madrid for this season.

It is shame that if we didn't signed him, because he is a world class player and would be fantastic signing for Liverpool.

Sound like that Nicolas Anelka could be on way to Liverpool because he didn't played for his club last night against Arsenal.

I don't mind to have him if he sign for Liverpool because he would be able to play in the Champion's League.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:51 pm

Keegans claims that LFC have not been in touch... besides they owe £5 million on Anelka.. wud need to be a huge bid.. not sure Anelka's wotrht it .. an Benitez won't waste money...
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:13 pm

You do begin to doubt the whole Morientes deal. I mean they screwed us first time by playing him in champs league as a sub rendering him cup tied. They thought this would scare off interested buyers but when we wanted him in the Owen deal they gave us Nunez. This is a guy they put out on loan and knocked them out the Champs league. They dont want him then they want him. It drives me crazy. He was supposed to be off and they wanted to help the player move on, now they have a new coach so its changed again. Its a new story every day. Tonight they play him for 6 mins when he has not started a match all god damn season so what does this mean now. This club are so difficult to do business with and seem intent on screwing Liverpool every which way they can.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Hamza » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:03 pm

Good point but benni will have other options i have heard good things about David Villa rumours about Robbie to so u never no but we also need a new centre midfielder hwo ain t cup died for the leverkuson game
Hamza

Postby Gareth G » Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:59 pm

If they are going to f*ck us around then i see leave it. Go for Anelka who will undoubtably have huge desire to play for us.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aco67 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:58 pm

Very interesting article from teamtalk.com

Real may sell English trio

David Beckham, Michael Owen and Jonathan Woodgate could be on the way out at Real Madrid.

According to reports, the English trio will be ditched by the Spanish giants this summer as new coach Wanderley Luxemburgo looks to South America for a new generation of galacticos.

Wonder kid Robinho is just one of the players rumoured to be on Real's hit list as they bid to return to the summit of European football.

Beckham could welcome a return to the Premiership after struggling to set La Liga alight, while injured centre-back Woodgate - a £13m summer capture from Newcastle - has yet to kick a ball for the club.

Owen meanwhile has had some success despite limited opportunities since his summer move from Liverpool.
Beer...........
The cause of......
And solution to..........
All of lifes problems............
aco67

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion