Freddy Adu

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:51 pm

Turns out he was much Adu about nothing..... :D

He's now given up football and become a nightclub promoter. He's just 25 too....or is he?  :laugh:

Football Manager legend Freddy Adu is now nightclub promoter after struggling to find new club

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/15/football-manager-legend-freddy-adu-is-now-nightclub-promoter-after-struggling-to-find-new-club-5063900/
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:46 am

7_Kewell » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:51 pm wrote:Turns out he was much Adu about nothing..... :D

He's now given up football and become a nightclub promoter. He's just 25 too....or is he?  :laugh:

Football Manager legend Freddy Adu is now nightclub promoter after struggling to find new club

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/15/football-manager-legend-freddy-adu-is-now-nightclub-promoter-after-struggling-to-find-new-club-5063900/

We should've signed him...

On a serious note... I can't believe he couldn't get another contract in football. If europe doesn't want him, there's always Australia and Asia. Japanese and Korean clubs could give him relatively lucrative contracts, and at the same time he gets to ***** some Japanese/ Korean chicks  :laugh: . And I'm sure he is still good enough to play in the MLS?  :suspect:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:05 pm

maguskwt » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:46 am wrote:
7_Kewell » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:51 pm wrote:Turns out he was much Adu about nothing..... :D

We should've signed him...

On a serious note... I can't believe he couldn't get another contract in football. If europe doesn't want him, there's always Australia and Asia. Japanese and Korean clubs could give him relatively lucrative contracts, and at the same time he gets to ***** some Japanese/ Korean chicks  :laugh: . And I'm sure he is still good enough to play in the MLS?  :suspect:

From what I've read, he's not improved since he was 13....not grown in height or stature either (still 5 foot 8).

So either he was a big lad as a kid or was telling porkies about his age... :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion