right
50%
damn right
No votes
nah, I'm still doom and gloom merchant
50%

Total votes : 4

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:58 pm

I don't browse this board as much as I did and as I would like but the thing that strikes me recently is a level of negativity regarding all the things concerning the club.
You wanted Rafa to stay ? So what.
You wanted Rafa to go ? So what.
You're pis**d at players ? So what.
You're pis**d at Roy ? So what.
You're pis**d at Hicks and Gillete ? You're right !  :;):
All I have to say is stop with the negative attitude, because it's not helping anyone.
Sure we have currently most cr@ppy owners as anyone could have, sure we should challenge for the title and not sit in the relegation zone, sure we should be winning in UCL and not have mediocre results in UEL.
The point is we're Liverpool supporters. We support the greatest team in the world, and no matter what we have to stick with our team and do what we can to make it preform better.
Passing negative emotions regarding everything concerning the club isn't helping.
I sadly can do little about it, but if you can (SOS support, other kind of support) do it, and be creative about it, have faith in a better tomorrow for Liverpool because it's the thing it needs the most.

I know what I posted above may be corny, but I believe that only by letting go of all our frustrations (regarding Liverpool or not) we can do something positive.

And as stupid as it may sound (but in regard of one epic topic) say after me : WE WILL BEAT BLACKPOOL !! :)
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football Related Polls